|Sunday, August 15, 2004
Imagine yourself on the water alongside the world's best anglers.
You have their undivided attention and you can ask them how they always catch MORE bass and BIGGER bass than anyone else.
Would their bass fishing secrets be valuable to you?
You don't realize it, but in the next few minutes you're going to learn why the pros catch more bass than you.
And that's not all. . . . You're going to learn how YOU can catch not only MORE bass but BIGGER bass.
If you're like most people, you're probably wondering what gives me the right to make such outrageous, confident statements.
• I’ve learned from the best anglers in the world during my 18 years as a senior writer for ESPN’s BASSMASTER Magazine, the world’s largest circulation fishing magazine and the world’s foremost authority on bass fishing.
• I’ve fished with the pros, talked with the pros, and struck out with the pros. I’ve picked their brains and watched them in action.
• In addition, I’ve fished with and interviewed some of the best guides and recreational anglers around, from the Columbia River in the West to the Potomac in the East, from the backcountry lakes of Canada in the North to the big-bass fisheries in Mexico.
• I’ve fished with and interviewed lure designers, too, learning why some baits work better than others and how others are designed more to catch fishermen than fish.
• I’ve interviewed fisheries biologists and researchers about bass intelligence and behavior.
• In short, I know bass and bass fishing, and not just such technical stuff as what kind of rod to pair with your reel when fishing suspended jerkbaits.
• I know bass biology.
• I know strategies to improve your catch rate.
• I know how the weather affects fishing and why. I know what the pros know--- and more.
Have you noticed yet that I speak from experience
when it comes to bass fishing?
One reason is that I’ve been a good student over the years.
That’s confirmed by the fact that I’ve caught 10 bass that weighed more than 10 pounds each, including two that weighed 12.
I’ve caught dozens of 8- and 9-pounders.
When press anglers still competed during practice days at the Bassmaster Classic, I twice caught the biggest fish in the media division.A few fishing partners have accused me of being one of the “luckiest” anglers they’ve ever met.
And maybe I am--- lucky to have fished with and learned from the best and then applied that knowledge for my own success.
But enough about me! You're here to find out
how YOU can be lucky too, right?
That's why I wrote Rotico’s Killer Bass Fishing Secrets. So YOU can be lucky too.
When you buy my book, you’ll find out not only what I’ve learned from the pros, the guides, the lure designers, and the fisheries biologists, but also what I’ve discovered as I applied, and sometimes altered, that information for my own success.
You then can do the same.
(By the way, my book is an e-Book, i.e., a "digital" book that you can read on your computer - or print it out and read it anywhere. It arrives instantly on your computer by "downloading" from my website. You don't have to wait for it to come in the mail, and there's no need to go to a bookstore to buy it.)
Can’t wait? Click Here! to get your hands on Rotico's Killer Bass Fishing Secrets now!